Here is a collection of the seven top Nigerian album covers that best capture the imagination of the artistes in the year 2018.
The internet age has introduced the need for increased creativity, not just with the music, but the entire album roll-out and overall packaging.
We now find artists sharing their cover art and tracklist weeks or even months ahead of the album release just to create a heightened awareness of what is to come.
The album cover has usually been very important to the entire music process as it often helps to give a direction to the creator’s thought process.
While the content of the album gives sound, the album cover brings vision and in this digital driven generation, what is seen is as powerful as what you are about to hear.
From daring covers, strange artworks to simple message bearing images, we have picked through the lot and arrived at the seven best album covers released this year.
Here are the 7 best Nigerian album covers for 2018
Adekunle Gold – ”About 30”
More from my site
- 8 Things you should never do when Nacking
- Bride Chases After Her Groom, After He Cancelled Their Wedding Minutes Before Saying ‘I Do’ In Enugu
- Nigerian lady tears the internet apart with her birthday photos
- Dee Tee – Feeling It (Prod. By Jyinio)
- Throwback: 2 Fraudsters sell part of lagos lagoon for 787m
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)